A colorful ambience with ample space to run around and large play grounds make learning an enjoyable and fun filled experience. Every classroom is spacious and built with great care. The campus is designed incorporating state of the art infrastructure to meet the requirements of SSC and CBSE. The latest infrastructure fulfills the intellectual needs of the students.
The classrooms are designed to generate inter disciplinary knowledge through interactive sessions. Each class room is facilitated to provide excellent teacher learning experiences with audio-visual equipment and linguistic lab to enhance the IQ among the children. It is actually beyond the routine coaching and class room training.
The School Library is full of resourceful books and is well catalogued and managed by a professional librarian.
- It contains various subject related reference books and resources selected by our subject teachers to enhance understanding of their subjects.
- Materials related to C B S E examinations are also located in the library so that students can access by syllabuses and past papers.
- In addition, we subscribe to a wide range of periodicals and magazines which provide both intellectual stimulation and relaxation.
- Our library also has a varied range of fiction non fiction novels in English,Telugu and Hindi. These books cater to all age groups and reading levels and the librarian guides students to books which might be best suited to their abilities and interests.
- Students are provided one time tabled lesson in the library each week for self-study and research. In addition ,the library is opened on holidays and Sundays as a place for personal study or leisurely reading.
- The library has become the focus for their progress and development.
- Our resources in the library are constantly reviewed and revised so that students have access to the very latest books and other reading materials.
We have laboratories for each science subject as well as for Geography & Mathematics.
- These are fully equipped with the most modern equipment to allow students to develop their skills in practical science and to learn scientific theories through their own experimentation.
- These laboratories come into their own in the period leading up to Board Examination but staff are encouraged to use them as a regular part of their lessons.
- Our aim is to ensure that students see subject like Science, Mathematics and Geography not just as applying a theories but as a subject where they can derive theories themselves by experimentation.
The School houses the excellent infrastructure which includes Computer laboratories equipped with the latest educational software, IT resource room equipped with multimedia personal computers State-of-the-art
Audio-visual presentation theatre
using new technology in the classroom
- Revision strategies and support-in and beyond the classrooms.
- SJTS Audio-visual theatre which is designed to support teacher and build confidence in the use of Audio-visual theatre in teaching and learning in the 21st century classroom
Co- Curricular Activities
- Co- curricular activities are an integral part of the SJTS school education .
- Regular activities like Debate, Quiz, Drama, Elocution, Singing, Story-Telling and Drawing are imbibed in the school curriculum to encourage students for social,literary and cultural development.
- The school also conducts general events on the World Environmental Day,Children’s day , Teachers’ day Independence Day, Idul Fitre, Xma etc. to create awareness amongst the students.
- The school also organizes its Annual Variety Program at the end of every academic year with full vigor and grandeur to encourage, nature and unleash hidden talents of the students.
The School also grooms the facilities like Art & Design technology studios which is fully equipped for experimentation in Fine Arts, music and choral rehearsals, a multi-sports complex which includes athletic track like tennis courts, badminton courts,and basketball court , hockey, cricket, etc, and Medical facilities.